September 12th - November 28th, 2017
Thrive is a program for preteens in Grade 4 & 5 that happens Tuesday nights (6-8 pm). At THRIVE our priorities are to connect Preteens to Jesus while having fun doing it. We’ll be taking a look at who Jesus really is, and all the while we’ll be having super fun adventures! Every second week, we’ll go out somewhere fun and just hangout as a THRIVE group. The other nights will be here at the church and we’ll dig into God’s word while still enjoying some laughter and good times with friends. These are nights you won’t want to miss!
Cost: $35 per session, or $5/week drop-in
For more information please contact - Bailey 250-765-6880 x. 129 or email email@example.com
Pursuit Night School
October 10th - April 10th, 2018
We are excited to announce that in addition to our full time Pursuit school we are also starting Pursuit Night School. The night school is designed to equip and encourage you to share the gospel with a world desperate to hear the good news of Jesus Christ.
24 evening sessions (over 3 semesters) led by expert speakers - covering everything you need to know to actively share your faith and fulfil your call.
3 semesters of 8 sessions
• Semester 1: October 10 - Nov 28th
• Semester 2: Jan 16 - Mar 6
• Semester 3: Apr 10 - May 22
You can register for the whole course ($300), one semester ($100), or a single session ($15).
November 21st - November 28th, 2017
Kids Club is a fun, safe place where children age Kindergarten through grade 3 deepen their relationships with God, peers and those who need a helping hand. Through prayer, activities, crafts, worship and community service projects children will grow in God's love as well as discover that they all have a important role to play in their homes, community and world.
Sept 12 – Nov 28 , Tuesdays from 6-8 pm
Volunteer for Living Nativity
December 8th - December 10th, 2017
Join us as we give this amazing gift to our community again this year! We need lots of volunteers to fill various roles. Please sign up below for an area you would like to serve in. Please note: If you are signing up to volunteer as a couple, please fill out the form individually. Also, any volunteers who are children under that age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
All volunteers are requested to attend a Volunteer Information & Prayer Meeting on December 3, 2017 at 4:00pm in the UpperRoom.
How to Sign up:
- Click on the blue "Register Now" button.
- Enter your email address and confirm your information.
- Under "Add Ons", check off the volunteer positions you'd like to volunteer for. Press the "Next" button.
- Click on the "Complete Registration" button.
- Someone will contact you within in the next few weeks to confirm your volunteer position and give you additional information.
Contact Des at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior's Christmas Banquet
December 14th, 2017
Seniors we invite you to join us for a scrumptious Christmas dinner with special music, carol singing and a guest speaker. Tickets are available online, at the info desk during your weekend service (all campuses) or at the church office.
For more information, contact the church office at 250.765.6622.
February 23rd - February 25th, 2018
RUSH is a youth & young adults conference happening February 23-25, 2018 in Kelowna, BC.
- $85 per person (youth/young adult), plus cost of activity option
- $50 per youth leader if you are attending with your youth group, plus cost of activity option
Register online (below) before Wednesday February 21, 2018 at 12 pm, and pay by credit card, or...
Register in person at the Willow Park Church office or by mail by Friday, February 16, 2018, and pay by cash, cheque or debit. [download an info package here]
- Your basic registration gets you admission to the RUSH conference, all meals and snacks for the weekend, as well as transportation to your Activity Option.
- During registration you must select an "add-on", which is your Activity Option.
- For those participating in Option A (Paintball and CRUX Climbing) you must have three waivers signed and handed in in order to participate, no exceptions. [visit our waivers page here]
Email us at email@example.com or call 250-765-6880 x119.